The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Today we took the kids down to visit the set of the new Narnia movie “The Chronicles of Narnia: The voyage of the Dawn Treader”. It is being filmed on location at Cleveland Point in Queensland. I have to admit, the ship is amazing in every single way. The attention to detail that has been captured whilst building this ship, is nothing short of amazing. I would urge everyone that is in the area, to go and have a look. It’s not very often that a movie is filmed pretty much on your doorstep!

Here she is:-

IMG_4917

IMG_4879

IMG_4900

IMG_4905

IMG_4907

IMG_4918

Related Posts with Thumbnails

14 Comments

1. Jessica said . . .

how cool is that! Great pics!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Permalink
  2. Amanda Zika said . . .

How amazing! I am so glad you posted this. I was so bummed out because I thought they stopped making them. ay!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 3:18 pm | Permalink
  3. Kelly Mendoza said . . .

I love these!!!! Your attention to detail and processing is great.

Posted September 7, 2009 at 3:37 pm | Permalink
  4. Lora said . . .

cool! love the colors, they’re gorgeous!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 3:38 pm | Permalink
  5. Cophia said . . .

Neat captures!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 5:02 pm | Permalink
  6. Kristen said . . .

Very cool! Love the colors!

Posted September 7, 2009 at 10:45 pm | Permalink
  7. Marinda said . . .

Wow!! These are amazing! So colorful… and so much detail!

Posted September 8, 2009 at 12:37 am | Permalink
  8. jmb Photography said . . .

Those are very cool! I wish I was closer I love Narnia!

Posted September 8, 2009 at 5:18 am | Permalink
  9. Brunilda Monnig said . . .

At first I thought it was CGI. Gorgeous photo’s

Posted September 8, 2009 at 7:16 am | Permalink
  10. Jennifer O. said . . .

Wow, those are awesome shots!

Posted September 10, 2009 at 1:53 am | Permalink
  11. Amanda Sardella said . . .

So cool. Awesome shots!

Posted September 11, 2009 at 7:21 am | Permalink
  12. cornelia dottavio said . . .

it’s a great ship for a great king **** love Ben

Posted September 28, 2009 at 12:32 am | Permalink
  13. carol torres said . . .

Great pics!! Wishing i could be there and take pictures of Dawn Treader and Ben Barnes of course!! I love him soo much x333

Posted September 29, 2009 at 1:16 am | Permalink
  14. Craig Hansen said . . .

It’s amaizing the talent there is out there, great photos, great craftsmanship of the boat etc. Some people really have a great gift.

Posted November 4, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Permalink

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] incredible photos of the ship the “Dawn Treader” are posted on a blog by PhotoSynergy.  They are a [...]

2. [...] Il sito Photossynergy ha pubblicato queste BELLISSIME foto che ritraggono alcuni dettagli del veliero! Date un’occhiata QUI! [...]