Gympie Birth Photographer – Introducing Emily

My best friend had asked me to be at the birth of her baby, and i jumped at the opportunity. There is nothing more amazing then seeing a child being welcomed into the world. We knew it was going to be a fast labour, so when I got the phone call at 6am that it was go time, we jumped in the car and started on the 2 and a half hour drive straight away. What we weren’t counting on, was how fast the actual labour was going to be. Emily arrived in about 2 hours from start to finish, meaning I missed the birth. Luckily Naomi had called her fabulous Aunty to come and help her out with the kids because she didn’t think that I would make it in time. She was right! Emily was born about an hour after my phone call, and she is so perfect in every way. Not that I am biased, she is my niece after all!

Meet Emily…..

This one would have to be my favourite one of the morning………..

Big sister’s first cuddle………..

Claire, the amazing midwife who I can’t thank enough for looking out for this precious family and bringing their babies safely into this world……….

And a big thanks from Dad too……….

And you just can’t forget the proud Aunty!

A massive thank you to Nay and Dave for allowing me to be there in those special moments after Emily entered the world.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

21 Comments

1. Laura Rauch said . . .

Your favorite is my fav too!!!!!

Posted February 15, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Permalink
  2. Kelsey said . . .

Awe so sweet!!!! Lovely images!

Posted February 15, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Permalink
  3. Zenia said . . .

These are amazing! I love them!

Posted February 15, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Permalink
  4. Deanna said . . .

What a wonderful experience to get to photograph such a new little one!!!! The photos are wonderful!

Posted February 15, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Permalink
  5. Heather Sikkenga said . . .

Awww. Such a cutie and you did a great job with the photos. Bummer that you missed the birth though. Congrats to the family.

Posted February 15, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Permalink
  6. Brunilda said . . .

He look so healthy. Everyone so happy. Great job

Posted February 16, 2010 at 5:37 am | Permalink
  7. Sharon said . . .

Awww! Births always make me tear up. Beautiful work!

Posted February 16, 2010 at 6:58 am | Permalink
  8. Amii said . . .

Oh, look how big and squishy she is! Love it!

Posted February 16, 2010 at 8:29 am | Permalink
  9. Dawn Alderman said . . .

This are so great! Beautiful job!!

Posted February 16, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Permalink
  10. Kim K. said . . .

She is so precious! Congrats!!! Beautiful work!

Posted February 16, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Permalink
  11. Kelly Mendoza said . . .

Love that new baby chub!

Posted February 16, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Permalink
  12. i heart birth images! great captures!

Posted February 16, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Permalink
  13. Becca said . . .

What a gorgeous bundle of chub! She is just perfect!!!

Posted February 17, 2010 at 12:07 am | Permalink
  14. melissa said . . .

Those cheeks are fabulous! Great work.

Posted February 17, 2010 at 1:56 am | Permalink
  15. Kelly H said . . .

What a precious memory captured. I love them.

Posted February 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Permalink
  16. toki said . . .

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Posted February 17, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Permalink
  17. Christi said . . .

Chunky babies are the best!!

Posted February 18, 2010 at 4:16 am | Permalink
  18. Judie Zevack said . . .

These are such beautiful images!!

Posted February 18, 2010 at 7:25 am | Permalink
  19. Mandy Leonards said . . .

What a wonderful experience to be a part of. Congrats to the family!

Posted February 19, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Permalink
  20. Malisa said . . .

wow- great pictures!!

Posted February 19, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Permalink
  21. Sanam said . . .

I love you to, but i then found out from a previous girl that he had slept with that they were seieng one another and he use to tell he loved her all the time. We were on holiday this summer and were both ill with a travellers diarrhea and we had antibiotics and when we came back he said he was still ill and he went to the doctors and had tests and they said he had a bacteria infection caused by food and when I said I will claim on the insurance or the hotels insurance he got very angry about it and said he had no doctors notes or proof coz he threw it all away and then he was like I don’t want you to claim and got in a mood. This same week he had 700 pounds taken out of his back account and I quizzed him coz I had this done to me in the past and I asked him what the bank had said. He said that they weren’t really doing much about it, even tho he had shown them proof he didn’t spend the money and he said he doesn’t think he will get it back! He said he travels around to different countries with work and when we first got together he said he might be going to china, but this never happen, then he said Siberia and this never happened. He Recently told me he was going to china with work for 3 weeks so when he was meant to be there I rang his company up and he was in England and when I said could I speak to Andrew ****** the project design manager, they said “what? Who are you after? “. Which seemed weird to me. I confronted him about the china thing and he said im going tonight the flight was cancelled they hadn’t got back to us about us going even tho he had told me the week before it was all finalised. Then later on in the conversation he told me he was going the following week, but he didn’t. He also said you have to write an invitation to be aloud to go into china from england on business is this true? We had arranged to go the cinema one night and he blew me off to go clubbing with his mates and gave me lots of excuses. One being he couldn’t go to the cinema with me on the thursday coz he had to work early in the morning on the Saturday, other wise people might lose there jobs and as I live 40 minutes away from him he would have to have left mine in the morning so wouldnt have managed to get to work. That morning I rang him and he was still in bed! I have since broken up with him because he cheated on me for a second time. He did it once before where he was sending flirty texts to a girl (texts sent over a few days) he use to see and he told her he was in Sweden with work and made up this complicated stuff he had to do over there for work, but he was in england with me. He was also arranging to meet up with her one weekend. I fogave him for this and he said he wasn’t a cheater he would never cheat and he wasn’t really going to meet up with her. His excuse for this was that he was mad from an argument we had had that day and he has never ever had an argument in his life not even with his parents or siblings. Then everything was ok until I found more flirty messages from another girl and he was flirting with her so I rang the number and she said they had been to the pub quiz together and had kissed and were texting all week. He admitted to this but said she had kissed her but she says its the other way around. Andrew also said he doesn’t fancy her he just did it.and she had just working at started working at that pub that week, but I know for a fact she started in may because I have since talked to the other bar staff there. I broke with him there and then, but after this I rang him to gets answers to why he did it and because stupidly I would have taken him back because I missed him so much (I am sooooo thankful tht this did not happen) He said he wasn’t seieng this girl and he hasn’t seen her or been to the pub with her because of his medison, then later he changed his story and said they went to the pub in a group. I found out from a friend of mine that knows this girl well, that they didn’t stop texting when we broke up and they went to the cinema not the pub. And she is now not having any of what I say because Andrew w(I missed the end off) This girl doesnt believe me he was cheating on me with her, because andrew told her we had broken up ages ago and has got his brother to lie for him. But she is young and very naive so is taken in by his lies as like me it was what I wanted to believe in even tho I always took it with a pinch of salt. I am concerned that he may have something wrong with him, to lie so much and I think he may believe his own lies. He also told me he loved me more than anything in the world, but I guess that was another one of his lies.Oh and he told me he didn’t like blondes and didn’t fancy small girls, and hates rock and emo music and people ,but the second girl he cheated on me with was small, 5ft3 and has blonde hair and a rocker/emo.Sorry for the essay lol!Could this gut have something wrong with him?Do you not think he could have something wrong with him tho like that compulsive lying thing?

Posted June 10, 2015 at 8:44 am | Permalink